Saturday, May 10, 2014

AP Week

Sometimes life gives you a rough time. All you want to do is escape and break away. All you want to do is hide and keep everything within yourself. But trust me, that does not work at all. For many of us, this past week, and this upcoming week, has been and will be just crazy. All we are doing is going to school, doing all our extra stuff, then spending all of our time studying. That is what AP test week is all about. As I said, this can be pressuring and rough, but everything will get better. There are so many more things out there that are worse than AP week.

Going down the halls of Kennedy, I hear everyone talking about how bad it is and how hard it is. I am even one of these people. But then I realized, there are people who have it much worse than we do. Yes, I have four AP tests, yes all these tests have caused me to slack in other classes resulting in dropping grades, but I still have a month. There is no need to panic now, because it can only go up. Well, it can go down, but we are just going to look at the positives. So, those of you stressing this week, just take a deep breath, calm down, and take it easy. It will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment