Saturday, May 17, 2014

Goodbye Friends.

It is the last week of blogging and this is going to be my last blog. When I started this, I had no idea what I was doing, and I probably still don’t. But, I found that just sitting in front of the computer and typing about whatever topic you wanted, was the easiest way to get a great post. The best posts come from passion.

This year has not been the best year for me. I was not a fan of junior year, but I do need to thank everyone that was a part of making this year better on those terrible days. One of those people would be you. Yes you, the person who is reading this.

I am still the same person who wrote the About Me at the beginning of the year. Yes, I am as weird as it probably portrayed. But, one thing has changed, because now I can easily write a first draft of something that sounds decent. I’m going to let you in on a little secret, it took me a while to write my about me and come up with that verbal vomit of me rambling as I am doing right now. However, this blog has taught me to focus, to explore ideas that I would never look at, especially ones that I really enjoy, rather than restricting me like every other English class I have taken.

I feel like this post is going to be cheesy, but honestly, I did not think I would enjoy this at the beginning, having to write three times a week, but it became easier and I actually started to like it. Once the juices started to flow, I could go on and on about a subject. The thing is, I liked something and I went on with it. I feel I chose a topic for this blog that I enjoyed and I can’t believe I talked about it for a whole year. In this blog I got to say things and research things and talk about things that I usually would not. I was able to give advice, rant, and just have fun, all because you gave me the opportunity to do so by reading this silly blog.

 I had a great time writing this blog this year and if I could give you one tip, try it out. It is not too bad and writing is a way to get lost in your dreams and ideas. Writing takes you into another world and allows you to escape. So, to you who read my blog, if you are travelers, document your travels on a blog. If you are a regular person struggling to get through the last month of school, write a blog or journal just to get your feelings out, because that is not something we all do.

Thank you for everything. Now it is time to go, I may cry. Goodbye friends. Despedida. وداعا. Au revoir. Auf Wiedersehen. Afscheid. Paalam na. .  Arrivederci. Hwyl fawr. ลาก่อน. до свидания. 안녕히 가세요. さようなら. Αντίο. नमस्ते. குட்பை. Goodbye.

(Thanks Google Translate)

No comments:

Post a Comment