Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunnies, Eggs, Chocolate, Religion

This weekend is a religious weekend, with Easter coming up tomorrow. Though I do not celebrate this religious holiday, a majority of the people I know do celebrate it. It is quite an interesting time to be a bystander and see what happens. The whole week and a month before, the stores sell candy, chocolate, all bunny or Easter egg shaped. Then at school, we got only a half day, because most people leave to go pray for Good Friday. It is interesting to see how people celebrate Easter. Some people I know are very religious and must do everything religious that has to do with Easter, where as others are less religious and may just go to church for a little bit. Seeing how people celebrate certain holidays that are unusual to me, is quite interesting. I like learning about all these celebrations and I think other people should too, to gain tolerance. Have a good Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment