Sunday, April 6, 2014

Living Abroad: European Style

Though I am only a junior in high school, I still think about where I would like to go study in the future. Sometime in my life, I know that I want to study abroad. Many friends have or are studying abroad. They have gone all over the world from Australia to Europe. I would love to study abroad and from what I have learned from them and through research, I feel like the best place to go would be somewhere in Europe. I believe if people really want to live outside of America for a while, the best place would be to go to Europe.

Europe is a place that allows you not only to explore the place you are staying in, but all over the continent. You can cross many countries of your list, by just staying in one area. Over the weekend you can visit so many different countries and in a period of a few months you could have seen so much of the world. The easy transportation and connection with money that is set up in Europe allows tourists to easily get around.

According to CBS news and various blogs, the top 15 places in the world to live in work include places like Australia, Singapore, Japan, China, India, and the rest are all in Europe. The system set up in these European countries make it easy to live. Sometimes the cost of living may be high, but the experiences and memories that are made there will last a life time.

Getting the chance to live abroad is an honor. It is something that allows you to explore and grow as a person. People become more understanding, flexible, and open minded. I was recently talking to my friend who is studying abroad and she was talking about how it has made her into a better and happier person. The experience has changed her life and the classes she is taking are different. In Europe the classes are taught in a more open perspective where it does not just focus on how amazing America is. This creates a more open minded person. Plus, she is able to travel to a new country almost every week. This seems like the best opportunity to take advantage of.

So, I have been thinking about the future recently. If I ever traveled abroad, I would go to Europe. I would be able to see so many places and have so many experiences. If you ever get the chance to live abroad, then go, and I suggest Europe. 

For the list of places to live, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment